Just in time to scare your friends. These fifteen tracks are perfect for the budding filmmaker looking to add some tension, suspense, creepiness so that no one minds that your hand held camera angles are making us dizzy.
Composer/Producer: Brad Halverson This piece starts out with an eerie Bassoon feature (think John Powells Bourne Identity opening credits) building into an ominous and evil brass and string melody similar to scores of Bernard Hermann. This piece is perfect for suspenseful thrillers horror pieces or trailers.
2. Some big things are happening in this action packed soundtrack.
Composer/Producer: Brad Halverson This is a suspense/action cue that builds into a chase. It is ominous heavy hitting perfect for any intense action scene that builds quickly. If powerful brass and eerie strings is what you're looking for in a piece this is the one for you!
3. Useful for so many types of scenes where suspense and tension are needed… robberies, chases, behind enemy lines, zombies rising, bad dates…
Composer/Producer: Brad Halverson A suspenseful eerie orchestral piece with driving percussion and electronic pulses. Perfect for suspense/action sequences dark scenes or any medium that requires a dark suspenseful piece to back it up.
4. Need big crash? Search no more.
Looks like you have entered a product ID () that doesn't exist in the product database. Please check your product ID value again!
5. The town is run amok with the dead. (The preview music is low resolution but final download is high quality)
Composer: Sebastien Morawietz Dark spooky orchestral electronica trailer music. Gotham City meets Baghdad.
12. This is a bit bombastic and over the top, but definitely lends well to a great climactic chase scene involving zombies, werewolves or just crazed slashers. Makes your indie production sound like Hollywood! Thanks Marinho!
Artist/Composer: John Herberman Classic, almost stereotypical horror. This light package contains 2 versions of a theme, and 2 related tracks. Using a combination of eerie synth pads and SFX, and piano with orchestral textures, these tracks can be used on their own or as a suite. They are fragmented and therefore easily editable, and contain many different moods. Good for horror, teen horror, thriller.